Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mental Cobwebs. ( Real Life )

It's Thursday morning, I got to cheese into work later than usual by doing some marketing. I went to nearby apartment complexes and dropped off some business cards, referal cards, and some free month storage flyers. All in a great way to get paid for walking close to where I live, and since it was on the way and I got to go in late, all in all it was a win.

Alone at work at the moment so I decided to toss down some things to clear my mental cobwebs. The assistant manager went to get some food, he's always going to "business meetings" and things in the afternoon which I think is code for "stuffing my face". I am stuck not being able to do that at the moment because of a lack of a car. Hope to have this remedied soon.

The Leech strikes again. I woke up this morning to find all my stored text messages deleted and replaced with beggings and pleadings sent to people from my phone. Every time I feel the slightest sympathy towards him he fucks it up. I am able to recieve text messages but not send them, I never needed to send them so I never got the service. Which means I either ended up getting charged per message he sent or none of the messages he sent got sent.

Boss is back, need to go for the moment.

And..

We’re back.

Where was I… (Reads over what he wrote) Oh yes.

So I went to MetroPCS’ website trying to find any information about whether or not they got sent, if I got charged. Nothing on it. So we’ll have to wait and see.

On a happier note, my girlfiancee and I are going the Ren Fest this month. The assistant manager where I work got some free tickets for going to a meeting where he got free food and listening to people to tell him how to do his job. I’d of gone but I always get the short end of the stick and am stuck in the office. Oh well, atleast this time I actually got something out of it.

And no, I am not emo. I bet you’re one of those people who tell perfectly calm people to chill. I hate people like that.

No comments: