Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 1 Point 8. Little over an hour left. ( WoW, Real Life )

(WoW)

Still at work alone, but I get to leave here in about an hour. Tonight when I get home I get to prep myself for the new Sunwell instance in WoW. That is if I am even chosen. It's getting to the point where I am tired of being chosen, because I only ever get chosen to go on shit that I do not need. Example: Tonight, we're probably going to spend all night dying to the trash and the first boss, and not get shit out of it. I am below geared compared to the other min maxers who usually get chosen over me, so I get to go on the dumb shit and not on the shit that would get me better gear to attempt to catch up. What a crock.

Back in one second. Checking out PhP to see if I am even going. Yup. Pretty worthless for me to go, so I was chosen. Lovely. Don't you love how life works?

(Real Life)
I need to go to the damn store before I go home but I doubt I'll have time, and I bet The Leech ( From now on the person staying with me shall be known as this ) has eaten the majority of the stuff I wanted to eat for dinner. He cannot leave the house because we do not have an extra key to give him, and he cannot contact anyone while I am out of the house. This is again because he does not have a working cellphone so wants to suck minutes off mine.

His sister was killed or died or something less than a week ago, my girlfriend knew and I didn't. Why didn't he tell me? Quote "Not like he'll care." He's right, I don't. Yes, it sucks. Yes, I am sorry for this loss. That does not change anything. He is still gone on the 10th, I want my goddamned life back without having everything I buy munched and things I own destroyed ( see my girlfriends computer with OVER 200 FUCKING VIRUSES ON IT ) as an example of what I mean by that comment.

I need to get off my ass and get my license again. No, you did not misread that. I am almost 28 and do not have my license. Why? I had a nervous breakdown when I was 23 and turned agoraphobic (Agoraphobia) so could not leave my apartment. This cost me my job, as well as most of my money and my sanity. I still have no fully recovered, and as part my license expired and my new phobia of driving kept me from getting it back. Lately I've had the urge to start driving again, and I need to get it for work so I don't come off as a total loser in life.

Side track --> Girlfriend.
We're semi engaged. I have her a promise ring about a year ago. I want to stop being a total fucking nutcase before I make it official. She also needs to get her finances a bit more in order. She has a full time job, we just need to work on her money management and spending habits. ( Mental note, talk to her about it tonight. ) As well as I want to make sure I can drive before we get married. It's just something I need to do, I do not feel like a true responsible adult when I cannot even drive a car.

We're back <-- kcart ediS
Done for the moment, I need to start getting ready for closing at work.


This picture made me laugh.

No comments: