Thursday, April 10, 2008

Four Days Later. ( Real Life, WoW )

Been a couple of days since I last posted, not really much to update.

(Real Life)
The Leech is still at the apartment, I gave him until today to get out. He has a job interview lined up and it seems ( according to him ) promising. I am going to give him a little bit more time to get his crap in order. Most of my friends think I am nuts, but he is doing some good cleaning at the house and taking care of the dog.

We got some new furniture, an entertainment center that is really really nice. The storage place that I work at, we're allowed to pick over peoples stuff if they do not want it and keep things we want before it gets trashed. I got two VERY nice metal wood and glass end tables, a coffee table that goes with it, some odds and ends, wine glasses, dishes, plates, silverware, etc. Also that entertainment center. All in all it was about $500 of really nice stuff to add to the apartment. With the bookshelves and pictures U have ( unicorns, lions, horses ) it looks very nice. I just need to figure out what to do with Leech, because he's getting expensive. He is also constantly stuck on my phone, CONSTANTLY, which still pisses me off. I think I am going to cut him off today.

(WoW)
We went back into Black Temple last night. We killed the first two bosses, we wiped on the first attempted on Naj'entus due to a fellow rogue being trigger happy. The boss puts up a wall of water around him as a shield, and you need to use one of his weapons to break it. When you do, everyone takes damage. Well the rogue hit the wrong button ( we have a macro to use the item ) and it blew up the raid at a bad time, killed about a third of us. Great job.

I did good on the DPS, being right where I should be, side by side with the other rogues. Not bad since my gear is a bit behind. Still debating if I want to get season 2 weapons, season 4 may come out soon. Realistically all I save by getting season 2 gear LATER is spending honor points instead of arena points. It seems my prefered playstyle is not indicitve of arenas ( mutilate ) and I REFUSE to play shadowstep. This may change if I get a decent mainhand weapon which is not a dagger, but I do not anticipate that any time soon.

Even if I do, I would need to practice with it a lot. I have no idea how to play a hemo rogue other than spamming my hemo button, shadowstepping to and from guys, and praying that cheatdeath saves my life. I destroy 99% of shadowstep rogues as mutilate, it just doesn't seem that effective to me. I'll have to look up some easy to get high DPS ( 95+) mainhand weapons. I would really love season 3 daggers, but the ratings get beat down aftet 1750 due to the same shit over and over. Powergaming point sellers, or druid mortal strike warrior combos.

1 comment:

Flourish Art Therapist said...

Stop enabling the Leech. He's not going to care about using your minutes.

Got a new blog site: onewomantankdpshealer.blogspot.com