Monday, May 26, 2008

Cloverfield. ( Real Life ) *SPOILER ALERT*


Two words.

IT SUCKED.

I rented the movie last night and watched it while cuddling someone sexy on my futon for an hour and a half, and the movie sucked. I describe it as Blair Witch meets Godzilla. I am used to some sort of description of the events, but the entire thing came off as a documentary. Which I understand is the plot of the movie, but I expected a better ending than just the people with the camera getting blown up when they nuked the monster. Not to mention, the monster' source, description, reasoning, etc is never told/shown. Hell they never even tell you if they successfuly drive it off or kill it.

Yes, it had good special effects, but it was boring. It had no plot to speak of, it was just people running around with a camera watching the monster through slight glances and glimpses while finally giving a semi decent shot of it. It was just very, very, unfulfilling.

No comments: