Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Supreme Cleave. ( Real Life.. kinda? )

So I went to Walmart to try to find Enemy Territory: Quake Wars to play some FPS with my old room mate Josh. They don't have it, big surprise, since this Walmart is in the middle of BFE (B_eyond F_reaking E_gypt ) and while new, is kind of worthless for anything besides food.

Anyways. So there I am, browsing the gaming section when I see Neverwinter Nights 2 on clearance. I played and lost many brain cells and man hours to the original playing online capture the flag on a private very well done server. So I buy it for $20. That's pretty much all I have done for the last few days is break it in, while some of the AI and things are annoying it's a MILLION times better in the story mode than the original was. I'd easily replay it ( only part I hate is in Neverwinter [ the town ] ).

I am going to get my Fighter / Frenzied Berserker up two levels tonight so he can get Supreme Cleave which is going to be sweet. :O

No comments: